One Sandal Peru: An Andean Adventure

8 November to 12 December 2006: Celebrating Peru And the Marriage of Luis & Andrea

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Making a Decision

Well, I decided to fork out the cash and head to Mayuna Jungle Lodge - I mean, how many chances will I get to spend 5 days in the Amazon Lowland? I spend tonight in Iquitos, and leave at half nine tomorrow morning. There are tons of things to do here, so I really do not think that I will be bored. As I suggested in an earlier post, I will be ´sin email´ at the Lodge, so check back Friday for an update. With the notable exception of the wedding, this is my last adventure in Peru, so I hope to make it a good one.



Have a great week, and as always, thanks for stopping by.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Counter
Website Counter